Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Get outta my head...

"dear boy inside my head...do you mind if you get outta my head? for good? coz it kills me..." is it a simple way to forget someone that already stuck into your head?or is it another pattern of your denial mode? one of my friend said that "the harder you try, the more more he sticks in your head" is it? now, let us explore the best way to handle this situationhhmmm...there is no best way, i thinkprobably i agree with my friend, but what if the feeling of losing and the feeling of missing ruin into your head? let it flow...ups..thats what that boy said, which is i had rejected to let it flowbut for real, time really have an important role to heal every hurtfeeling...if you insist to use your ego to your heart, it will failbut, how about you let the time release the pain? there will be chance for your heart to relief oke, one problem has solve, how about your relationship with someone that hurt you?take your time and take the distance with him...take a moment for yourself and surely the pain will regain...even its slow... how about you?

No comments: