Monday, August 23, 2010

GOD has a plan

I can't remember when was the first time I saw you at church, what I remember was that I already had those feeling since then. Your figure from a far is quite charming for me,physically of course. I don't know you but I want to. I had declare myself that one day I will get to know you, as a friend, so maybe I can know you more and more.

But God has a plan for me,because of my friend at church reached you to join on Sunday Service for duty, its the first I know your name, its SP

First step, know your name, OK, check

Next you started to be active in our youth church activities, and next thing I know that you would like to join with our choir, which I conducted.

Second step, you join in a choir that I lead,OK, check

Then, I know more about you, your profession as marine, your age (younger than me), your birthday (22nd sept), and more

Third step,getting know more about you, need progression, check

So, what's next step? Or I will be suprised?

Only God who have the plan, I don't want to take a risk of being hurt again. If the progression turn into just friend, I'll accept it.

If the progression turn into more than that, thanks God.

God has a plan, a beautiful plan for my life, my life that I already put his name on it....

No comments: