Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Strong Enough

my buddy used to say "hati-hati cong, jangan pake perasaan"
but now, i'm in this crappy situation, struggle for my ego for him
I'm wrong, I know, for having this feeling for a new man that i just recently know
first time i saw him, i felt impress with how he's talk and the attitude that i saw
next step i try to get to know him, suddenly we had a conversation day by day...
I really enjoy it, even I knew that he already have a girlfriend, but I dont know why I just can't let him get out of my mind
as usual, i just keep it on my mind without any effort to tell him because i'd rather feeling hurt for now than i hear it from him
I try not to contact him first and hopefully he will do the same
it hurts,i know, but like the title of my blog, I'm strong enough for having another hurt feeling
He's such a good man, I know i can be a better person if I can be with him, but its not the path that HE gave to me, i know that
Let this feeling go away, let my feeling about him can be swept away by time..
I'm strong..always and always...

No comments: