Monday, March 21, 2011

My Precious and My Sunshine

I have two man that able to stuck in my heart and my mind
One is my precious, this person always have special place in my heart, no matter what, no matter kind of friendship we have, he is the best person i ever met. i love him yesterday, i love him today, and i love him tomorrow. I want to give everything for his happiness, even for seeing him get his happiness with another woman,i will be happy for him. Until the time's come,i will try to take care for him, even from a far,care for him as a best friend he can rely on...DAG you are my precious
Second is my sunshine, the new person that came into my life, the person that made me trust with love at first sight,hahahaha nope, its not love, its just attracted. i call him my sunshine, because every second that i have while we are on chat room, i feel so warm and peace. I always hope and pray that he can truly become my sunshine, the person that can make me a better person. I dont know what he feel about me,and still the same, i dont care what the future said about me and him. I believe GOD will give me the best answer, all i can do just pray and ask for him
Two important person for my heart, Jesus I pray to you, I pray that You could answer my pray about this important man in my heart...Let this be Your will, not mine...amen...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for those who think that my blog is cool, coz i really write it from the heart,and hoping the person will know what i feel about them